The Spooler feature allows you to access jobs on various Spoolers running on the NonStop Server you are directly connected to.
Clicking on the Spooler icon in the left pane displays a list of available spoolers. You may sort the list of spoolers by clicking on the icon above its column heading. Clicking on the same icon a second time, reverses the sort order
You may click on available spooler to display its content in the right panel.
Sorting is available by clicking on the icon above its column heading. Clicking on the same icon a second time, reverses the sort order.
Note: There is an instant results job searching tool which can be used to find and display a list of jobs matching criteria you specify by typing in the available fields under the header.
Clicking on a job name will display a pop-up menu of commands:
- Open – Downloads the job’s content to a browser based read-only editor. There you can view the content and use the search feature.
- Delete – Upon your confirmation, deletes the job off the spooler
- Alter – Prompts you with an option to alter the following job properties:
- Hold option
- Hold After option
- Link option
- Toolbar Functions: The following icons on the toolbar are used for export operations.
- Export to PDF: This opens an instance of PDF and populates with the information table currently being viewed.
- Export to Excel: This opens an instance of Microsoft Excel and populates a spreadsheet of a new ‘book’ with the information table currently being viewed.