User list specify what features users can access and receive sms or email alerts, (more details on alerts available in the Alerts section).
You may sort the list of skins by clicking on the column heading. Clicking on the same column heading, reverses the sort order.
When you create users, you assign access level to a profile to each one.
User list specify what features Nonstop user account can access and receive sms or email alerts, (more details on alerts available in the Alerts section).
Click on the Add button on the top right to add a new User. Following are the parameters to select then click Add when done:
- Guardian User ID/Alias: Enter your NonStop username or Alias or group.user*, (e.g. super.super, superalias or super.*).
- Email:Enter desired email, here the user will receive email alerts (Note: This is optional if you do not want to configure email alerts to this user. It is required if you want this user to receive email alerts)
- Mobile #:Enter desired mobile #, here you will receive sms alerts (Note: This is optional if you do not want to configure SMS alerts to this user. It is required if you want this user to receive SMS alerts)
- Phone Carrier: Click on the drop down and select from the available mobile carrier (Note: if desired carrier is not in the list you can add it via Admin – Phone Carriers section).
- Status: Click to toggle user from Active to Inactive.
- Permission: Grant user ALL or ONLY specific permissions from the three available categories; Admin, Performance and Operations. Check 1 or multiple boxes to all access to the user. Available access described below:
- Toggle button (All/Only)
Selecting ALL gives user access to all the features within that category.
Selecting ONLY allows you to select specific sections within that category.
Available categories and their respective sections described below:
Admin: Alerts, Delivery, EMS, Carriers, License, Thresholds, Users & Pathways
Performance: Summary, Monitor and Events section
Operation: Storage, Spooler, OSS, Event Analyzer, Storage Analyzer & Pathways
- For: Add or remove NonStop Server access