The following is a summary of new features included in this release of Web ViewPoint(H01ABY-L01ABZ) & Web ViewPoint Plus(H01AAM-L01AAN):
- Enhanced performance dashboard by providing customization of layout, design, and preferences on a per-user basis giving the flexibility users want.
- New user authorization features are introduced into WVP. Objective is to allow for a larger user community, while managing functions each user has access to. This also allows for each user to create her/is own environment and settings customized to suit.
- Enhanced Threshold screen to make it more user friendly
- Ability to ACK large number of events at once
- Added a new section ‘Analyzer’ under Admin to manage EA/SA admin capabilities.
- Ability to add email/text for users who do not have nonstop id’s; a new leaf ‘Response Team’ is added under Admin section to serve this purpose.
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
The following is a summary of new features included in this release of Web ViewPoint(H01ABW-L01ABX) & Web ViewPoint Plus(H01AAO-L01AAP):
- Improved overall product usability by making minor enhancements
- Playback of 1-hour worth of performance data on your browser
- Enhanced online monitor piece
- Added CPU/IPU Memory and Process Memory to the Summary graphs
- Improved the Admin-Threshold screen by introducing sliders to configure values.
- Added editing capability to OSS files