Overview – Manage
ManageThis is where you can see what Application.Versions are Active/running on your NonStop Servers, and perform the following management functions:
- Start – When definitions for a new Application.Version are installed, it is first placed in Start mode. If an Application.Version has been stopped, you may Start it. This starts the process of collecting metrics from the associated XVBroker and forwards it to WVP Enterprise. Note that Start option is not available, if a different version of the same application is already in Start mode.
- Delete – You may delete a Version it is in Stopped state. This initiates the process of removing all the files, programs & data associated with that Application.Version from your NonStop server.
- Edit – You may Edit a Version to customize it to meet your requirements while in Start state. My NonStop does not require the application to be Stopped for any change management.
- Link to NonStop Studio – You may click to logon to NonStop Studio (present on Remote Analyst) to gain access to:
- History of your past installs
- Download Handbook (your personalized configurations & settings) for each Application.Version