Web ViewPoint Enterprise Knowledge Base
Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
How can I change the default columns in Events Display Screen?
0 out of 5 stars
Editing or Creating a Template
- A Template sets the columns you want to see on your Events screen. You will assign a name to each Template you define here.
- Go to Admin -> EMS -> Templates.
- Here, a summary screen shows the previously defined Templates. You can delete or edit a displayed Template by clicking on the delete or edit button of its row. List of available Templates will be listed on Events Settings screen, under the Display ribbon.
- Click on Add button on the top right of the Window, to add a new Template.
- Available tokens: Lists EMS standard and previously defined tokens. Click on a Token in the Available list to select it. Click on a Token in the Selected list to move it back to Available.Following are the available settings:
- Name: Give the new Template a unique name.
- Set Configuration Like: This is displayed if there are one or more Templates previously defined. You may click to select one and display its setting here.
- More… Click on the More… button to retrieve from a list of Tokens previously generated from certain Owner-Subsystem-Events.
- Collector: Select a Collector from the displayed list
- Event: Select Owner (TANDEM is default), Subsystem, and an event number.
- From: Select a Date and Time
- Receive up to: Number of Events to retrieve and examine.
- Click on Submit. This will review Events from the specified Collector log files to the set period. List of Tokens from those Events will be added to the Available List.
- Click on Preview button to preview how the Template setup will look like. Click on the Save button to save the Template.
Set the Template on Events Display Screen
- Now, head over to Events.
- Under the Display Tab, choose the Template of your liking and set the criteria.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
Table of Contents