- Alerts - Overview
- Are there any prerequisites before I create and forward Alerts?
- How can I forward Alerts to Enterprise Manager Tools?
- What are my options for adding and customizing Alerts?
- How can I check the status of my Alerts?
- How can I Activate and Deactivate Alerts?
- Do I have an option of viewing Alerts that were generated i.e. Alert Logs?
- How can I take an automated action when the Alert conditions are breached?
- Can I copy Alerts from one NonStop server to another?
- How can I suppress alerts for duplicate EMS messages?
- How can I escalate Alerts?
- How can I check Alert Detail for a specific metric?
- How can I configure/update SMTP information?
- Overview - Create and Manage Users and Response Teams
- Are there multiple authentication methods?
- Can I restrict user permissions to specific sections of the Product?
- Can staff members create their own Alerts?
- Can Manager add Alerts and make them public to other Staff users?
- Add a Group instead of individual aliases
- User Access Log
Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
< All Topics
Are there any prerequisites for Import/Export feature?
0 out of 5 stars
There are two prerequisites for Import/Export feature:
- Servers must be in a neighborhood to perform Import/Export operation.
- WVP E versions must be the same on the servers involved in the Import/Export.
|1. Exceptions||1. Exceptions|
|2. Skins||2. Delivery|
|3. Templates||3. Phone Carriers|
|4. Users (Pre-req: Phone Carriers)||4. Users (Pre-req: Phone Carriers)|
|5. Response Teams (Pre-req: Phone Carriers)|
|6. Phone Carriers|
|7. Response Teams|
|9. Event Profiles|
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
Table of Contents