You can now configure and setup Dashboard Profiles by applying dashboard layouts that you or other users in your team have created. Users can configure both Public or Private Dashboard Profiles, based on their preferences. They also have the option to save multiple profiles that they have created and set one of them as their default profile that will load up every time they log on to Web ViewPoint Enterprise. In addition, they would also have the option to modify/delete their Dashboard Profiles.
Saving Dashboard Profile
- Click on Dashboard Profiles icon and select Save As…
- Give your profile a unique name. Additionally, you have the option to make it Public or keep Private.
- Public profiles can be accessed by all users, but only the owner can modify it on the profile-level.
- Private profiles can only be accessible by the owner.
- If you’d like to set up this profile as your default profile, switch to “Save as my Default Profile”. In this case the profile will load every time you logon to Web ViewPoint Enterprise.
- After clicking on Save button, your profile’s name will appear on the list of Dashboard Profiles. Your dashboard profile will have your personal settings, such as widget positions, widget sizes, metrics and themes.
- Create your own dashboard profiles by adding widgets with the desired metrics that you would like to monitor.
- Note, that Dashboard Profiles are unrelated between server nodes.
Editing Dashboard Profile
- Click on Dashboard Profiles icon and select the dashboard profile you would like to modify.
- Once you select the dashboard profile, click on Configs… It will open a window with the profile’s configurations that you can edit.
- After you are done editing, simply click on Save button.
- Any changes to the metrics, position of the widgets, sizes and themes will be saved to the selected profile automatically.
Deleting Dashboard Profile
- Click on Dashboard Profiles icon and select the dashboard profile you would like to delete.
- Once you select the dashboard profile, click on Configs… It will open a window with the profile’s configurations.
- Simply click on Delete button.
- You can only delete your own profiles. If the profile is the current default, the default setting will be set back to your original profile.
- Users can not delete their original profiles.