- Events matching your selection criteria are displayed on the Events Display screen, one Event per row. Note the following on top of the displayed Window.
- Use the Acknowledge icon to acknowledge an Event, and optionally enter comments. Select multiple events to acknowledge at once.
Two graphical bars are displayed on top:
- Total counts are displayed by severity. Mouseover shows count. Click shows count by subsystem, with click option to open specific lists.
- Individual events, color coded by severity are displayed over a timeline. Mouseover shows each Event’s time. Click on each event bar, shows details, Including token dump, on a new Window.
You may also click on a Switch option to change the Display format to a circular option. Click on each circle acts as described above.
- Play/Pause. Control flow of Events.
- Categories. Select from Critical, Action, or Others.
- Settings. Return to Settings screen
- Export to PDF & Excel. Export current displayed content to a new PDF file, or Excel workbook
- BAM. In a separate window open current description and cause/effect/recovery in Business Application Manual.
- Columns displayed depends on the Template you use. Following describes columns of default template.
- Token Dump. Click to see details on a new Window, including a Token dump, and any BAM (Business Application Manual) content. There, you may acknowledge, with optional entry of comments.
- Selection checkbox. Use to select multiple Events.
- Acknowledge Icon. Click to acknowledge an Event, and optionally enter comments.
- Time. Date and time the event was generated.
- Process ID. Process name (Including node name) of the process which generated the Event.
- Subsystem ID. Subsystem ID associated with the Event.
- Event #. Unique event number within the Subsystem.
- Text. Any text specified by the generating process.
Token Analyzer may be used to retrieve all Tokens of a set of selected EMS Event messages. You can retrieve the tokens for all selected Events specified within the Events Settings screen.
Click on the Display tile menu to expose the available features within it. Look for Template field and its pre-populated dropdown list Tkn Analyzer.
By default, the option Default is selected. You may choose to select ‘Tkn Analyzer’ option to retrieve the tokens for the selected criteria. Click on the submit button once your selections are made.
Event View screen will be displayed based on your settings with default tokens selected. This also retrieves from the NonStop Server, a list of all Tokens for the messages currently displayed on that screen.
The Tokens list can be viewed by clicking on the designated Token Analyzer icon on the top right corner of the Events View page. Selection controls give you the option of which tokens should be displayed and/or removed from the screen, on fly. Search box is also offered to search for a token within the list of all available tokens.
Note: All the selection, filter and analyses feature available for regular Events viewing is also applicable when ‘Tkn Analyzer’ option is selected.