- Alerts - Overview
- Are there any prerequisites before I create and forward Alerts?
- How can I forward Alerts to Enterprise Manager Tools?
- What are my options for adding and customizing Alerts?
- How can I check the status of my Alerts?
- How can I Activate and Deactivate Alerts?
- Do I have an option of viewing Alerts that were generated i.e. Alert Logs?
- How can I take an automated action when the Alert conditions are breached?
- Can I copy Alerts from one NonStop server to another?
- How can I suppress alerts for duplicate EMS messages?
- How can I escalate Alerts?
- How can I check Alert Detail for a specific metric?
- Overview - Delivery
- What delivery options do I have?
- How can I configure/update SMTP information?
- How can I configure Alert Delivery via SMS Text?
- What are the supported SNMP Versions?
- How can I configure SNMP protocol?
- How can I configure SYSLOG protocol?
- How to set up Alert Delivery to Enterprise Manager via JSON data?
- Overview - Create and Manage Users and Response Teams
- Are there multiple authentication methods?
- Can I restrict user permissions to specific sections of the Product?
- Can staff members create their own Alerts?
- Can Manager add Alerts and make them public to other Staff users?
- Add a Group instead of individual aliases
Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
0 out of 5 stars
Each Resident installed will include a program called ‘IPCOPY’ that will be used by the Resident to join/leave a Neighborhood that the Resident is part of.
To join a Neighborhood, users should input all the resident information in the IPLISTTX file present in the Web ViewPoint Enterprise subvolume $volume.subvol:
\NODENAME1 NN.NN.NN.NN $VOLUME.SUBVOL 8787
\NODENAME2 NN.NN.NN.NN $VOLUME.SUBVOL 8787
NOTE: Make sure there are NO extra spaces with in the IPLISTTX file.
Run the below program to join the neighborhood.
> RUN IPCOPY
NOTE: Restart the Web Viewpoint Enterprise Instance.
This populates the neighborhood information to the IPLIST file. Open your web browser and enter the Web ViewPoint Enterprise URL. The nodes populated in the IPLIST file will be displayed when clicked on the globe icon on the logon screen as shown in the example below.
To leave neighborhood, just run the below command to purge data from the IPLIST file:
> FUP PURGEDATA IPLIST
Restart Web ViewPoint Enterprise, this should remove the neighborhood information from the resident node.
0 out of 5 stars