Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
How can I check my Disk/Volume summary?
0 out of 5 stars
- Navigate to Analyses -> Storage.
- Disks section at the bottom displays the following information per Disk drive (Physical), as of the selected date:
- Size GB. Size in Gigabyte.
- % Used. Percent used.
- Delta MB. Variation in MB used spaced when compared to the prior date.
- New MB/. In Megabyte total size of the files newly created on that date.
- Days to 90%. Based on past 30-day history, days before this Disk reaches 90% of its capacity.
- Days to 100%. Based on past 30-day history, days before this Disk reaches its full capacity.
You may click on a Volume name displayed on the table, to open a new window which displays the breakdown of all files on that disk, per Subvolume. Click on a Subvolume on that window, to open a new window and see a list of current files in that Subvolume. Click on a filename on that window to select and carry out simple file commands.