Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
How can I execute Pathway level commands on TCP, Term, and Server?
0 out of 5 stars
This is where you have a command interface to Pathway environments on your Server. Clicking on Pathways shows the overall summary of all running Pathways present on the Server. Please note that the list of Pathways displayed are those previously learned via the Administration functions (described in Admin – Pathways). This also is the case any time references are made to “all Pathways” or “Pathways” in this section.
Executing Pathway level commands on TCP, Term, and Server
Clicking on the name of a Pathway (on the left panel) populates the right panel with detailed information of that Pathway under Properties Tab. Three other Tabs: TERM, TCP (Terminal Control Process), and SERVER, give you access to issue Commands.
Term/TCP/Server – Select a command from the left list, to apply to one or more Entities you select on the right. Notes:
- Groups are defined under Admin – Pathway.
- Adding an Entity by clicking “Add” button, will not be reflected in manual startup files on NonStop. However, Web ViewPoint Enterprise notes it in its own startup configuration files.
- “Only If” gives you the option to Issue commands on Object Entities matching a current state (e.g., Running). A “Not “checkbox, enables you to issue the commands to Object Entities not currently in the selected state.
- Restart command is same as “Abort & Start” command sequence
- Restart Is same as “Freeze, Stop, Thaw, and Start” command sequence
- Alter Server will Issue “Freeze, Alert, Thaw, Start” command sequence, as necessary.